Sydney, Sept. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- Lithium Power International Ltd (ASX:LPI) received a valuation increase from Edison Investment Research to A$1.24/share from A$1.0/share, following the company’s $25 million equity investment A. Click here
- Provaris Energy Ltd (ASX:PV1) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Total Eren, a leading independent renewable power producer based in France, to strengthen cooperation on the development of solutions to transport projects green hydrogen to Asia and Europe. Click here
- Kingwest Resources Ltd (ASX:KWR) has delivered several high-grade gold intersections from recent diamond drilling, enhancing the large-scale gold potential of the Sir Laurence Prospect at the Goongarrie Gold Project in Western Australia. Click here
- Australian Vanadium Ltd (ASX:AVL) (AVL) has intersected visual gold and elevated copper, nickel, palladium and possibly platinum while drilling at the Coates Nickel-Copper-PGE project in the mafic intrusive complex of Coates near Wundowie, northeast of Perth in Western Australia. Click here
- International Graphite Ltd (ASX:IG6) has successfully commissioned new pilot-scale micronization and spheroidization equipment at its Collie downstream processing plant in Western Australia, a key step in building its flow fully integrated graphite production from mine to market. Click here
- Magnis Energy Technologies Ltd (ASX: MNS, OTCQX: MNSEF) has made solid progress in key activities at the wholly-owned Nachu Graphite project in southeast Tanzania. Click here
- Caspin Resources Ltd (ASX:CPN) is preparing for an aggressive multiple drilling campaign on the Serradella prospect of its Yarawindah Brook Nickel-Copper-Platinum Group Elements (PGE) project in Western Australia, after a re-analysis of previous drilling results revealed an “exceptional intersection of high-grade rhodium”. Click here
- Suvo Strategic Minerals Ltd (ASX:SUV) has welcomed positive data from the first phase of its March 10 research agreement with Curtin University. Click here
- Cooper Metals Ltd (ASX:CPM) has begun to build on a successful inaugural drill program with assays from a further 11 holes – out of a total of 27 reverse circulation (RC) holes – confirming strong copper-gold mineralization at the King Solomon prospect of the Mt Isa East Project in Queensland. Click here
- Blue Star Helium Ltd (ASX: BNL, OTC: BSNLF) has had two Oil and Gas Development Plans (OGDP) approved for four helium development well locations at Galactica/Pegasus in Las Animas County, Colorado. Click here
- Blackstone Minerals Ltd (ASX:BSX, OTCQX:BLSTF) welcomes confirmation in an independent Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) of its view of the lowest life cycle carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions from the Ta project Khoa (TKP) in Vietnam. Click here
- Future Metals NL (ASX:FME, AIM:FME) has secured approval – and a drilling contractor – for a works program involving 3,000 meters of initial diamond drilling at the Panton project in Western Australia, which will begin next month once ongoing ground exploration studies are complete. Click here
- Legend Mining Ltd (ASX:LEG) continues to make solid progress exploring the Rockford project in the Fraser Range of Western Australia, with the latest air drilling and an innovative electromagnetic survey identifying new fertile nickel-copper intrusions and bedrock conductors. Click here
- GTI Energy Ltd (ASX:GTR) has begun to focus on uranium mineralization at five prospects at the Great Divide Basin (GDB) project in Wyoming, USA, with the first target being a ‘rolling front’ of economic mineralization identified at Thor as an in situ recovery (ISR) uranium prospect during drilling earlier this year. Click here
- Kingston Resources Ltd (ASX:KSN) has recorded two consecutive months of record gold production from the tailings storage facility (TSF) processing operation at the Mineral Hill mine in the Cobar Basin, in western New South Wales. Click here
- Sipa Resources Ltd (ASX:SRI) is preparing to test lithium targets at the 100% owned Skeleton Rocks project in Western Australia’s goldfields after securing all necessary approvals and a reverse circulation (RC) drill rig . Click here
- Proactive is a unique technology platform providing companies around the world with a complete investor engagement solution throughout their lifecycle.
- With six offices on three continents, Proactive works with innovative growth companies listed on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
- In 2020, Proactive appeared in 809 million search results, our content was viewed over 165 million times, and our readers spent over 10 million hours on our websites. Proactive has produced over 300,000 articles and 20,000 executive interviews since its inception in 2006.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at [email protected]